Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
Fantastic value pub food, a wide choice of drinks, and smiley staff make The Red Admiral a brilliant place for families and friends to relax. The kids are going to love the games in the family area. And their little eyes will light up when they clock the ice cream parlour! Grab a takeaway pizza for a big night in. Meet friends for food and a few drinks. Our food menu is fully loaded with pub legends, steaks, brilliant burgers, pizza, pasta, salads, and sharers.
Begin with a beer. Or a glass of wine. Maybe a cocktail? At the bar, you’ll find all the traditional pub drinks and plenty of exciting alternatives. Cask ales, craft beers, cider, and wines from locations around the world. We do a nice bottle of prosecco, and champagne for those times you want to celebrate in style. For those who prefer something softer, we have fruit fusions, spritzes, fizzy ice cream floats, and good coffee.
Nine is the magic number! The prices of our main meals end in nine. We donate the extra penny to charity. We’re ever so generous when it comes to portion sizes as well. You’ll want a good sit down after our Sunday roast! And you certainly won’t need to snack when you’ve demolished a prime steak burger piled high with Monterey Jack cheese, beef brisket, sweet and spicy onions, and salad.
Need somewhere to eat out in Trowbridge that’s great for kids? We’re a family-friendly pub and welcome kids of all ages. The children’s menu is packed with modern classics like fish fingers, sausages, and cheesy tomato pasta with lots of hidden veg. Older kids can feel super grown up by ordering smaller versions of our adult mains.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.